Optimize Your Guest Experience with Simulation Modeling
Simulation modeling removes risk by showing how real-world guests will interact in your environment.
Visualize Guest Behavior and Test Real-World Scenarios Using AI-Driven Simulation Modeling
See why simulation modeling is utilized worldwide by over 40% of Fortune 100 companies.
Visually Depict Your Operation
Assess how customers would interact with your design in a risk-free environment, saving money and time.
Leverage Artificial Intelligence
Agent-based simulation models incorporate the variability and unpredictability of human behavior in an operation.
Avoid Costly Design Mistakes
Simulation movies visually depict the operation you are building and provide all metrics from the models for use in planning.
Simulation Modeling for Attractions and Themed Entertainment
Agent-based simulation reveals how real-world guests will interact with experiences and respond to changes in operational strategies. In an agent-based simulation for a theme park, museum, zoo, or resort, each agent (person) is built with artificial intelligence that mirrors how guests would make decisions in the real world.
Multi-Method Simulation Modeling Can Help You:
The Impact of Testing Your Design First
Construction Rework from Design Errors Can Increase Project Costs by 5-20%
One of the biggest concerns in the operational design process is how to account for the variance in human behavior. Simulation modeling uses predictive analytics to apply real-world conditions to your design.
By programming the expected behaviors of your target audience (age, group size, interest level, dwell times, etc.) we can visualize how a venue will be used and where congestion or underutilized space may be present. The biggest simulation impact on correcting design flaws is early in the design process.
Featured Case Studies
Simulation modeling enables designers and operators to gain deeper insights and optimize systems across a wide range of industries.
Click your industry to learn more.
- Operational Efficiency
- Wayfinding Design
- Labor Optimization
- Ride level (throughput, wait times, and impact of bypass lanes)
- Capacity planning: Analysis of pinch points and bottlenecks, utilization of resources, experience per caps
- Guest flow throughout experience
- Drive through operations
- Table utilization or seat utilization
- Checkout process optimization
- Back of House Operations
- Passenger loading and unloading of cruise ships
- Ship capacity utilization and process improvement
- Muster drills
- Individual food and beverage optimization
- Checkout process optimization: distribution between self check out and cash registers
- Multi Step Customer Flow (ID check, ordering, purchasing)
- Warehouse management/Inventory management
- Segmented retail operations
- Traffic flow for arrivals and departures.
- Check-in counter, distribution between self-service kiosks and in-person staff.
- TSA process
- Intra-terminal flow
- Warehousing: picking and storing products
- Assembly Line: bottleneck identification, batching strategies and flow, machine utilization and downtime
- Fully contained logistics: transporation from own factory to own warehouse or distrubution center
- Process improvement
- Facility design
- Inventory planning
- Patient flow within any unit throughout the hospital: ER, OR, general clinic, pharmacy
- Lab production (similar to manufacturing
- ER Triage
- Hospital design, asset placement, and capacity planning
- Contact tracing
- Room utilization and assignment: turnover time between surgeries, exam room assignment, equipment
- Network Optimization/Analysis
- Guest Ingress and Egress
- Port Loading and Unloading
Our Approach to Simulation Modeling
We work with designers, operators, and executives to understand the questions that need to be answered and collect the data needed for modeling.
Our decades of simulation experience and proprietary modules allow us to quickly build a base model to compare to future-state scenarios.
We provide a detailed analysis of scenarios designed to answer key questions about the operation. In-depth statistics about the guest experience accompany a 3D movie of the operation to fully demonstrate recommended implementation.
Contact Us to Learn More About Simulation
Integrated Insight is a leading analytics consulting firm, harnessing the power of data to help for-profit and not-for-profit businesses of all sizes reach their full potential.
We are dedicated to helping clients tackle their specific design challenges and optimize their operation with simulation modeling. Our simulation analysts have extensive AnyLogic experience within a wide range of industries.
For more information about our services or to get in touch with our team please contact us.