The Integrated Insight Difference
– Combining existing data with objectively designed custom research allows us to accurately forecast potential demand and revenue. We rely less on what competitors have experienced, but don’t discount their results.
– We use what is known to calibrate overstatement that is often inherent in new product adoption. It starts with the insertion of specific questions in research and other known data points available internally or in the marketplace.
– We’ve walked in your shoes. With over 20 years of demand and revenue forecasting responsibility for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, we have honed our models by comparing actual results to what was forecasted. Our approach to managing what consumers say they will do versus what they will actually do is steeped in science, not a gut feeling.
– We provide the “why” behind the forecast. A forecast is not just a number, but a way forward. Understanding what factors (audience segments, product attributes, market conditions, etc.) drive the forecast contributes to a successful launch and product sustainability.
– We quantify both risk and upside potential on a scaled basis, allowing you to decide your degree of comfort with the new product introduction. All new products carry risk. Our job is to put it in a box.